Wednesday 1 December 2010

The Hating Game, brilliant debut novel by Talli Roland

 

Help Talli Roland's debut novel THE HATING GAME hit the Kindle bestseller list at Amazon.com and Amazon.co.uk by spreading the word today. Even a few sales in a short period of time on Amazon helps push the book up the rankings, making it more visible to other readers.

Amazon.co.uk: http://amzn.to/hNBkJk

No Kindle? Download a free app at Amazon for Mac, iPhone, PC, Android and more.

Coming soon in paperback.  Keep up with the latest at www.talliroland.com.

About THE HATING GAME:

When man-eater Mattie Johns agrees to star on a dating game show to save her ailing recruitment business, she's confident she'll sail through to the end without letting down the perma-guard she's perfected from years of her love 'em and leave 'em dating strategy. After all, what can go wrong with dating a few losers and hanging out long enough to pick up a juicy £2000,000 prize? Plenty, Mattie discovers, when it's revealed that the contestants are four of her very unhappy exes. Can Mattie confront her past to get the prize money she so desperately needs, or will her exes finally wreak their long-awaited revenge? And what about the ambitious TV producer whose career depends on stopping her from making it to the end?


I've had the honour to read this prior to its release and it made me smile from the first page to the last. It was witty, original and full of excitement. It's one of those books that makes you feel happy even after you've finished it.

3 comments:

  1. I've got mine too and have blogged up the purchase!!

    Amazingly cheap though. Only £1.90 at the Amazon UK Kindle store.

    Haven't read it yet as working, but soon, soon ...

    Jx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! Thank you so much for helping to spread the word! Really appreciate it! :) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I picked this book up when someone retweeted Tali's message about trying to get into the Kindle chart, and I'm really glad I did.

    I planned to read this book deliberately slowly (to savour the crazy in it) but by the time I was half way through I couldn't put it down! It's a cliche I know, ut when things start kicking off in this story it was making me crazy wanting to make sure everything would work out okay.

    I'm already looking forward to Tali's next book. No pressure then...

    ReplyDelete

Recent posts